Wednesday 3 April 2013

Tom's dating profile

Er-mer-gerd new job has been time consuming & I have not had time to blog in all of five days! Please don't forget about my little piece of internet-space,

Ladies & gentleman I'd like to direct your attention to a subject of great sociological import, A subject near & dear to my heart. A belladonna of brawn & goal tending capabilities. You guessed it, it's my brother Tom.




If you're wondering why he doesn't have red hair like ol' Crouching Ginger, it's because he's actually my brother-in-law & also because I am a mailman baby & no one really knows where the other side to the double recessive ginger genes came from.

Tom is currently single & lives with his parents in North Kildonan. Don't worry though ladies, he has a car & a good job in construction & he wants to meet you!



Please take heed that when I say he wants to meet you, I really mean that he wants you to meet him.

The Ford boys don't have much in the department of approaching women, so you'll have to introduce yourself to him & likely keep the conversation going if you want a piece of that.

What's up with that though? These are good, wholesome men without the ambition or capability to meet new people & initiate contact.


Baby mommas, do not raise your sons to be afraid of women. On the other-hand don't raise them to be belligerent jerks either, It's a fine line to walk.

Tom enjoys fixing cars, spending time with his cat nephews whom he is allergic to (It's a love story against all odds. It was wrong but felt so right). It probably doesn't help that he kisses the orange cat on the mouth & swells up like a pot-head.
He likes war shows & movies, hockey & guns.



Look at this big hunk of man I found in the basement on Easter!
Don't let the mattress on the floor deter you, he's a cuddler!


Don't like guns & old bruschetta chips? Ignore them! We all know you're going to need to compromise in your relationships, so pick your battles ladies.

So if you'd like to win a date with my Tombelina, please get in contact with me.
Seriously though ladies, this kid is too sweet to be single.

Also being accepted: Matchmaking services (as all the women I know would be cradle robbing) as well as pick-up lessons & fresh bruschetta chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment