Saturday 23 February 2013

Who/where am I & what am I doing here?

To put it simply, I am lazy & I want to be rich. Also a little egotistical...

My dream job is to be a comedic blogger. How can you be a comedic blogger with no blog?
I hate early mornings. I hate wasting perfectly good make-up when I could be working from home instead. Plus I think I'm kinda funny. Mr. Ford will deny this, but that's because he wants to be the funny-man in the relationship.
Lastly, I feel like my social media has more of a presence than I do. I'll have acquainatances on facebook or twitter that decide we should be best friends after seeing my treachurous pet posts & views on marriage, finances & pop culture. It kinda makes me feel like I'm a useless human being but a relevant profile. If social media is going to make me feel inadequate, they can at least make me rich & famous!!!!

With all due honesty, I'm just a girl attempting to be successful in this world. Success involves thinking out of the box.
I haven't decided what direction this blog shall go in nor if it will skip there with a smile or plow everything in it's path. My hobbies include obsessively crunching numbers to be able to afford the lifestyle, items & experiences I desire, correcting Mr. Ford's odd behaviors, photographing cats & dogs amidst bad behavior, comedy, searching photos of penguins, attempting to make my house better, travelling, eating & cooking (the later less-so) & most recently, researching babies.

Since Mr. Ford will surely be the only person reading at this point in the game, what would you like me to talk about?

No comments:

Post a Comment