Tuesday 19 March 2013

How do you follow-up a sh*t-show like that?


How do you follow-up something like that?

The best I can think of is eating pizza, going to a Jets game & making the Bruins fans regret putting on that jersey in the morning (I'm exagerating. The smug looks on the faces all around them is victory enough).

Also, by apologizing again for any feelings that were hurt from the last blog as that was never the intention.

And with a future disclaimer:

I write this blog with comedy in mind but everyone might not agree with my sense of humour. I write from real life experiences. I don't expect everyone to agree with what I say & my opinions & perceptions of the world. I sincerely appreciate how many people have paid a visit to this blog but if you are easily offended this is likely not going to end well.

I've received a lot of negative feedback about the blog today, so I promise to try & make it better.

In case you haven't seen JT's latest stint on SNL, I'll save you some time in cutting to this amazing skit.


Also, this:



No comments:

Post a Comment